Yes, we do. At TrueLayer, security is of paramount importance to us. We have implemented a robust security programme at TrueLayer to ensure that any data or payment information we receive and transmit, are done within our stringent controls. Further, as part of our obligations for our license, we must adhere to regulatory standards, of which security is one.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving a CORS policy error?
- Does TrueLayer store any end-user account information?
- How does TrueLayer replicate my issues?
- Can I whitelist the IPs used by TrueLayer?
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- What is the GDPR?
- Do you have a Security Policy?