Yes we do. At TrueLayer, security is of paramount importance to us. We have implemented a robust security programme at TrueLayer to ensure that any data or payment information we receive and transmit, are done within our stringent controls. Further, as part of our obligations for our license, we are required to adhere to regulatory standards, of which security is one.
Articles in this section
- If I share my bank credentials with TrueLayer, will I be breaching my bank's terms and conditions?
- How does TrueLayer investigate my Credential Sharing issues?
- How can I prepare for GDPR enforcement?
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- How does GDPR apply to me as a TrueLayer client?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- To whom does the GDPR apply?
- What is the GDPR?