Yes, if TrueLayer is acting as a data processor for you (for example, if TrueLayer is your TSP or technical service provider), we will need to enter into a data processing agreement. TrueLayer's customer terms already include the data processing agreement.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving a CORS policy error?
- Does TrueLayer store any end-user account information?
- How does TrueLayer replicate my issues?
- Verify the identity of requests to your webhook_uri
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- What is the GDPR?
- Do you have a Security Policy?