One of the key aspects of the GDPR is that it creates consistency across EU member states on how personal data can be processed, used, and exchanged securely. Organisations will need to demonstrate the security of the data they are processing and their compliance with GDPR on a continual basis, by implementing and regularly reviewing robust technical and organisational measures, as well as compliance policies.
Articles in this section
- If I share my bank credentials with TrueLayer, will I be breaching my bank's terms and conditions?
- How does TrueLayer investigate my Credential Sharing issues?
- How can I prepare for GDPR enforcement?
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- How does GDPR apply to me as a TrueLayer client?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- To whom does the GDPR apply?
- What is the GDPR?