One of the key aspects of the GDPR is that it creates consistency across EU member states on how personal data can be processed, used, and exchanged securely. Organisations will need to demonstrate the security of the data they are processing and their compliance with GDPR on a continual basis, by implementing and regularly reviewing robust technical and organisational measures, as well as compliance policies.
Articles in this section
- Does TrueLayer store any end-user account information?
- How does TrueLayer replicate my issues?
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- What is the GDPR?
- Do you have a Security Policy?
- What security measures you take to protect End User data ?