TrueLayer clients that collect and store personal data are considered data controllers under Directive 95/46/EC. Data controllers bear the primary responsibility for ensuring that their processing of personal data is compliant with relevant EU data protection law, including Directive 95/46/EC and the GDPR as of May 25, 2018.
Articles in this section
- If I share my bank credentials with TrueLayer, will I be breaching my bank's terms and conditions?
- How does TrueLayer investigate my Credential Sharing issues?
- How can I prepare for GDPR enforcement?
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- How does GDPR apply to me as a TrueLayer client?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- To whom does the GDPR apply?
- What is the GDPR?