TrueLayer will be compliant with the GDPR when it becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018. Our compliance team has been working ridiculously hard to ensure that all we do at TrueLayer meets the standards imposed by the regulations. Additionally, our team is reviewing product features and practices to ensure we support our clients with their GDPR compliance requirements.
Articles in this section
- Does TrueLayer store any end-user account information?
- How does TrueLayer replicate my issues?
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- What is the GDPR?
- Do you have a Security Policy?
- What security measures you take to protect End User data ?