TrueLayer will be compliant with the GDPR when it becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018. Our compliance team has been working ridiculously hard to ensure that all we do at TrueLayer meets the standards imposed by the regulations. Additionally, our team is reviewing product features and practices to ensure we support our clients with their GDPR compliance requirements.
Articles in this section
- If I share my bank credentials with TrueLayer, will I be breaching my bank's terms and conditions?
- How does TrueLayer investigate my Credential Sharing issues?
- How can I prepare for GDPR enforcement?
- How have we been preparing for the GDPR?
- What are GDPR Model Clauses in relation to our contracts?
- Will I need to enter into a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”)?
- How does GDPR apply to me as a TrueLayer client?
- What implications does GDPR have for organisations processing the personal data of EU citizens?
- To whom does the GDPR apply?
- What is the GDPR?