For AIS, yes there is. At TrueLayer, we offer a solution where you could be authorised and appointed as our agent and are able to provide AIS without you, yourself being registered with the FCA. Feel free to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss this option through with you.
Articles in this section
- How can I find out more on the legislation?
- Do I need to be regulated to provide PIS ?
- Is there an alternative to being regulated for AIS?
- What if I’m not intending to show data back to end-users as an AIS?
- Do I need to be regulated to provide AIS ?
- Is TrueLayer regulated under PSD2?
- Who regulates UK firms under PSD2?
- What is PIS?
- What is AIS?
- What is a PSU?