For AIS, there is no alternative to being regulated for AIS if your services fall into the scope of regulated activity. However, our agent model is an option which may allow you to launch your product into the market while you are waiting for your license to be approved by the FCA. Feel free to send us an email email@example.com, and we can discuss this option through with you.
Articles in this section
- How can I find out more on the legislation?
- Do I need to be licensed to initiate payments through TrueLayer ?
- Is there an alternative to being regulated for AIS?
- What if I’m not intending to show data back to end-users as an AIS?
- Do I need to be regulated to provide AIS(Account Information Services)?
- Is TrueLayer regulated under PSD2?
- Who regulates UK firms under PSD2?
- What is PIS?
- What is AIS?
- What is a PSU?