Not necessarily. TrueLayer is licensed as a PISP, so it is not necessary for you to be licensed. Check this article for more information.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an eIDAS certificate?
- How can I find out more on the legislation?
- Do I need to be licensed to initiate payments through TrueLayer ?
- Is there an alternative to being regulated for AIS?
- What if I’m not intending to show data back to end-users as an AIS?
- Do I need to be regulated to provide AIS(Account Information Services)?
- Is TrueLayer regulated under PSD2?
- Who regulates UK firms under PSD2?
- What is PIS?
- What is AIS?