It depends on what service you provide. For example: if you intend on providing AIS by showing the end-user a consolidated view of their account information, then it's likely that you would need to be regulated by the FCA as a Registered AISP (“RAISP”).
Articles in this Section
- How can I find out more on the legislation?
- Is there an alternative to being regulated for AIS?
- What if I’m not intending to show data back to end-users as an AIS?
- Do I need to be regulated to provide AIS(Account Information Services)?
- Is TrueLayer regulated under PSD2?
- Who regulates UK firms under PSD2?
- What is PIS?
- What is AIS?
- What is a PSU?
- What is a PSP?