If a payment falls in a day not present in a current month (for instance, a Standing Order is set up for the 30th of every month, but it's February), the bank will default to executing the standing order on the last working day of the month.
Articles in this section
- How do banks differ when setting up standing orders?
- Why are my Standing Orders failing to be created with parameter_error?
- What are the possible statuses for Standing Orders?
- What happens if a payment falls in a day not present in a current month?
- Which frequency can a user set up for Standing Orders?
- Which banks and PSPs support initiating Standing Orders?
- What's a Standing Order?