To collaborate easily, you can now give team members access to your TrueLayer account. With multiple people accessing your account, you can build your organisation.
Inviting someone to your organisation
When you invite someone to join your organisation, they become a member. They will have access to your products’ Sandbox and, if activated, Live environments. Members can view App Settings and UI Customisation but do not have edit access to them.
To invite a new member
- To access the team page, select the team icon from the sidebar on the left-hand side.
- Select the [plus button] in the right-hand corner of the Team Members table.
- In the newly created row, enter your member’s email address. Make sure they have created an account in the Console prior to sending them the invite.
Please note that the team member will add their name when they create their account.
- Once completed, select the [tick]. A success notification will confirm that the invitation has been sent.
5. The team member will receive an invitation to join your organisation via email, sent to the address you've inserted.
Managing your team in Sandbox and Live Environments
When you add team members to your organisation, they will automatically gain access to all your active environments.
If your organisation solely uses Sandbox, only the owner can move it to the Live environment. Once activated, team members in the Sandbox environment will be given access to the Live environment instantly.