To make a successful payment, the remitter IBAN can be inputted either within the payment initiation consent, or when authorising the payment on the bank side.
Articles in this section
- [Germany] Which branches are supported per provider in Open Banking?
- How to reduce the authentication steps required with CaixaBank
- What are the accounts supported for faster payments on TSB?
- [Ulster ROI] How do I avoid using a card reader for international payments?
- Is the remitter IBAN required in payment initiation requests to the Irish banks?
- [NatWest/RBS/Ulster] Why is my payment cancelled after authentication?
- [Banque Populaire] Why can't my user make a payment to a particular beneficiary?
- [Caisse d'Epargne] Why can't my user make a payment to a particular beneficiary?
- What are the cut off times for same day payments in Ireland?
- Why are my payments rejected immediately after authorisation on Starling?