If you are interested in the Agent model, please note that there are some limitations:
- You will have to show TrueLayer's logo and name on our bank selection page (Auth Dialog).
- You can't use our white-labelling service.
- When displaying bank transactions or balances including consolidated transactions a disclaimer will need to be displayed to the end-user to provide clarity on who is providing the regulated activity. This can be placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Are you interested in becoming a TrueLayer agent?
- Do I need to be regulated to provide Account Information Services?
- What if I’m not intending to show data back to end-users as an AIS?
- Do I need to be licensed to initiate payments through TrueLayer?
- Does it matter if I have my own PISP license or not? What difference does it make when using the Payments API?
- Is there an alternative to being regulated for AIS?
- How can I find out more on the legislation?