If your company is regulated in its own right for the provision of account information services and payment initiation services in the UK, you need to operate under your own certificates. To do so, you have to with.
Create new software statements
- and choose your company from the list of entities.
- In your company’s home page, select Directory.
- Scroll down the page to the Software Statements section and select Add new Software Statement.
- Create a new software statement with the following:
Client Name Your company name. Client URI Your company URI. Description Your application description. Logo URI The URI of your application logo. Policy URI Your application policy URI. Redirect URIUse the following Redirect URIs for:
Terms of service URI The URI of the terms of service for your application.
- Select Submit to create the software statement.
Upload certificates to your console
- Go to Directory > Software Statements, and select the required software statement.
- Go to the Add certificates section.
- To generate Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs) for your OBWAC and OBSeal, use the . Then upload the CSRs to the directory.
- Select the More options icon to download the PEMs of your OBWAC (transport) and OBSeal (signing)certificates, and save them.
- Go to Software Statement Assertion and select Generate.
- Copy and save the generated Software Statement Assertion.
- Upload your certificate files to your .
Read more about common questions and answers about certificates here.